We understand the importance of offering multiple contract vehicles to our clients. Our portfolio includes multiple award schedules enabling us to provide value to our customers.
- 518210C: Cloud Computing and Cloud Related IT Professional Services
- 541219: Budget and Financial Management Services
- 541330ENG: Engineering Services
- 54151S: Information Technology Professional Services
- 541611: Management and Financial Consulting, Acquisition and Grants Management Support, and Business Program and Project Management Services
- Order-Level Materials (OLM)
Department of Transportation
Systems Engineering 2025 (SE2025) is a 10-year Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle supporting the FAA’s Next Generation Air Transportation System (NextGen) and other programs across 31 core capability areas.
The general areas of work include:
- Business Analysis
- Computer Science
- Financial Analysis
- Software Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Research Analysis/Data Science
The Enterprise Programs, Infrastructure, and Communications Services (EPICS) contract is a seven-year vehicle issued by FAA’s Communication, Information, and Network Programs (CINP). The contract provides a broad range of services to include knowledge transfer of the latest technologies, methods, approaches, and products to lead to new, innovative solutions and best practices within the organization. LST provides support to FAA in support of seven functional task areas under this contract:
- System Engineering
- Acquisition and Program Management Support
- In-Service Management and Support
- Business and Financial Management
- Information Systems Development and Support
- Studies, Analyses, and Evaluations Support
- Administrative Support
The SETIS contract provides a broad range of research, service analysis, strategic planning, systems engineering, technical, financial, and programmatic support services, and other aviation-related support services that will enable the FAA to accomplish its National Airspace System (NAS), Mission Support, and other aviation related mission objectives. The SETIS contract supports 37 different tasking requirements, ranging from systems engineering support to future NAS R&D portfolio optimization, including the following core capabilities:
- Avionics Systems,
- Commercial Space,
- Enterprise Architecture Products and Enterprise Services,
- Integrated Laboratories and Operations,
- Trajectory-Based Operations (TBO),
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS),
- Air Traffic Management (ATM) Automation, and
- Communications, Navigation, and Surveillance (CNS).
The Aeronautics and Exploration Mission Modeling and Simulation (AEMMS) contract provides NASA with research and development support services including modeling, simulation, systems analysis, and application development in support of the Systems Analysis Office, Army Aviation Development Directorate, Applied Modeling and Simulation Branch, Fundamental Modeling and Simulation Branches of the NASA Advanced Support-computing Division, and NASA Aeromechanics Office.
LST is a subcontractor to Science and Technology Corporation on this contract.
Department Of Defense
The Air Traffic Control (ATC) Engineering and Technical Services Contract IDIQ supports the U.S. Department of the Navy Space and Warfare Systems Center Atlantic (SPAWAR). Work performed under this contract includes engineering support to SPAWAR and other government agencies. Technical responsibilities will include engineering design, budgeting, scheduling, management, procurement, evaluation, software support, integration, maintenance, certification, testing, training, configuration management, and field logistics support for many programs, including: ATC, Meteorology and Oceanography (METOC), United States Antarctic Program (USAP), Naval Flight Information Group (NAVFIG) Terminal Instrument Procedures (TERPS) Program, and the U.S. Air Forces Central (USAFCENT) programs, systems, and equipment.
LST is a subcontractor to CSSI, Inc. on this vehicle.
Air Traffic Control (ATC) Engineering, Technical, and Operational Total System (ETOTS)